Artificial grass may all start looking the same to the untrained eye. So, how can you be sure that you choose the right option in terms of quality and durability? You also have to consider the artificial grass blades and the base to use, so taking the time to research all available options for artificial turf in Atlanta, GA, is best.
When purchasing quality turf, you want to know that you have an installation that will not become flat too soon. Before you choose artificial grass installers, there are some tips you can keep in mind.
Choosing Artificial Grass
When you are ready to install brand-new artificial turf for backyard enjoyment or other reasons, you know that you need to find the right option for your money. Often, people get seduced by good looks and forget to look for important aspects of high-quality artificial turf. While your artificial turf in Atlanta, GA, should look good, there is more to the process, and looks may also be deceiving at times.
The first thing to look at is how you will be using it. Many people like to get artificial turf for:
- Front and backyards
- Outdoor living spaces
- Putting greens
- Children play areas
- Dog kennels and exercise areas
Follow these tips to select the best right product from the best artificial turf suppliers:
- Traffic – After you have determined use, you can then think about the level of traffic the turf will receive. If you have high-traffic areas, you need to get a durable synthetic turf variant.
- Density – You should know that the denser the grass is, the longer-lasting and more durable it will be. Should you have areas that may get damaged from constant wear and tear, going a denser style is better.
- Pile Height – Talk with your artificial turf installers about pile height to get what matches your vision. Keep in mind that going with anything that is longer than 37mm could start to look flat rather fast.
- Pricing – When looking at artificial turf in Atlanta, cost will certainly be on your mind. Remember that you get what you pay for, so going the extra mile will certainly give you beautiful, longer-lasting turf.
- Warranty – With the right installation company, you should get a warranty on your new artificial turf. The longer the warranty is, the better the chances that the option you are choosing is a good one.
When you want to add style and functionality to your outdoor space, you want to have an experienced, skilled team for your artificial turf installation. You will find everything that you need when you work with us at Great American Green, Inc. We are the leaders in your area for synthetic grass, and we are more than happy to go over all your options with you.
Are you looking to put in a new putting green? Would you like to amplify your outdoor living space without having to fuss with maintenance? Let us take care of your artificial turf in Atlanta, GA! Give us a call at (770) 475-5537 to set up your consultation, or click here to learn about financing with FlexxBuy!
Canton GA 30115