When you have a new turf project on your mind, it is easy to become overwhelmed with excitement. Whether you are upgrading your lawn, putting in a new pet playground, or contemplating a putting green, any artificial turf for backyard use will add a whole new level of enjoyment to your property. While it is easy to get frustrated when waiting for a new artificial grass installation in Atlanta, GA, you may want to refrain from the temptation of starting this as a new DIY project.
There are several good reasons you should wait for professional artificial turf installers to do the job. Before you think about DIY or hiring a local contractor, you will want to gather as much information as possible.
DIY Installations – Common Issues and Consequences
Many artificial turf installations, even the smallest ones, can be challenging and even more difficult when you take the DIY approach. Usually, DIY artificial grass installation in Atlanta, GA, will turn into a lot more trouble than expected. Even once your project is finished, you may notice a variety of oversights that will not be easy fixes. Before you think about installing synthetic turf yourself, think about some of these common challenges, setbacks, and consequences of DIY:
- Installing low-quality turf
- Using the wrong turf material for the job
- Miscalculating your topography, turf requirements, and dimensions
- Using the wrong material for infill or using little or no infill at all
- Creasing, wrinkles, bubbles, tears, and rips
- Lack of access to materials and tools for the job
- Poor protection from weeds and undergrowth
When weighing the pros and cons of DIY versus professional installation of artificial turf in Atlanta, cost will usually be a big factor. Just remember that the list above highlights the most common challenges. The chances that you will have many more errors and consequences grow along with the size of the project.
Professional Artificial Grass Installers – Know the Benefits
You will have a fast, efficient, and hassle-free experience when you hire someone for your new artificial turf installation. There are plenty of benefits to look forward to, including:
- Area contractors have access to the best artificial turf suppliers
- Professionals have all the materials, tools, experience, and workforce to ensure your project goes as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Great American Green, Inc. uses only the best and highest quality materials, including our high-quality turf in a variety of densities
- When hiring professionals for the job, you will get the right turf for the project rather than having to shop around or second-guess yourself
- A professional turf installation ensures you have a polished look you want around your property
- Artificial grass installations done by a skilled team ensures you have a tailored result for your location
Is it time for you to consider artificial grass installation in Atlanta, GA? We would love to talk with you about your ideas and budget! Get in touch with us today at Great American Green, Inc. by calling 770-475-5537, and we will be happy to address your questions and concerns. Click here to learn about financing through FlexxBuy!
Canton GA 30115